Hire the Scout Hall for your next Function!
Beecroft Scouts manages two unique halls within Beecroft, NSW. You can hire a hall for one day, several days or on a regular basis.
Located on The Crescent (adjacent to the railway line)
This hall is an easy walk from Beecroft station and is used by various community and private groups during the year. The main hall is great for indoor children’s birthday parties (BYO party host), large meetings (max. 100 people), daytime functions, charity events, church services. A separate meeting room is great for smaller social gatherings and smaller meetings (10-20 people).
Main hall features:
- Functional kitchen (microwave, electric oven, fridge/freezer) with plenty of bench space for food preparation. Includes servery access into the main hall.
- 10 tables
- 80 chairs
- Raised stage area (perfect for presentations).
- Polished floor boards
- Plasterboard ceilings
- Excellent street access for parking
- Dimensions: 6.7m wide by 13m long plus a raised stage area with a depth of 3.6m
Separate meeting room features:
- Basic kitchenette
- Chairs and tables available from the main hall upon request.
- Dimensions: 6.7m wide by 6.9m long
NOTE: This hall is in a residential area and evening events are assessed on potential noise disturbance. Only birthday parties for ages twelve and below are allowed.
Enquire today to discuss your event.
Located at the end of Welham Street. Foot access is via a bush track at the end of the street and vehicle access is from Kirkham Street.
This hall is situated in a tranquil bush setting. The hall is great for children’s birthday parties that have an adventure theme (BYO Party Host), yoga or mediation groups, meetings, or any event where a tranquil atmosphere is a bonus.
- Basic kitchen
- Tables and chairs to suit 20. Additional chairs and tables can be provided on request
- Wooden floor
- Dimensions: 8.5m wide by 12 metres long
- Suitable for groups up to 80 people
Thank you for supporting Beecroft Scouts!
Check availability and hiring rates for your special occasion by filling in the ENQUIRY FORM below.